Courses, curricula and class schedules
Detailed information on the courses is found in the program catalogue of the university:
On these pages, you can also find the schedule of the courses by following the links in the upper right corner. For the regular IEOR program, the course schedules are
The above links point to the only official programs and schedules. Always consult your personal schedule in the OASIS system for recent changes and updates.
Available subjects for the master's dissertation
For the academic year 2017-2018, the official list of available thesis subjects in the IEOR master program is available in Plato.
!! These topics will be presented on the , 25 April at Het Pand.
Other interesting links
- Older presentations used for information sessions.
- What does industry have to say about the Master IEOR?
- Some typical career profiles for IEOR engineers
- A visit behind the scenes of Eurodisney Paris!
- Operations Research Models and Methods
- Supply Chain Engineering
- Manufacturing Planning and Control
- Methods Engineering and Work Measurement
- Human Factors System Design
- Quality Engineering and Industrial Statistics
- Simulation of Manufacturing and Service Systems
- Industrial Systems Modeling and Optimization
- Design of Manufacturing and Service Operations